HAIR DURING COVID-19
Color Spectrum Salon Style
Salon changes to adapt during the pandemic:
- Plexiglas installed between ALL stations and shampoo sinks
- Each stylist will only have one guest at a time
- Refreshments have been limited to room temp. bottled water
Click here to check out the plan all stylists will be following. I created this based upon your best interest and state guidelines.
How your appointment will be different during the pandemic for SAFETY:
-You will be required to fill out a waiver before entering the salon and again before your appointment to document your temperature. You will receive that one day prior to your service!
- Wait in your car, the guest area will be closed during the pandemic, I will text you when I am ready for you to come in.
- Please don't bring anyone but yourself. Each stylist is only allowed one person in the salon besides them, to limit traffic.
-Wear a mask (that loops only around your ears). Your mask will be worn the entire time you are in the salon. If you do not have one, disposable masks will be available at the salon for $2.
- Do not wear gloves. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer at the start of your service.
- Your temperature will be taken before we begin.
- Please don't bring any unnecessary personal items.
My number one goal is to keep you safe! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can text me at 203.519.1085